PNG with No Alpha Channel?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jun 9 15:14:50 EDT 2008

On Jun 9, 2008, at 2:17 PM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Sorry, was a bit too fast!
> Just had a look in Photoshop at the resulting files and both do have
> an alpha channel.
>
> Maybe you could export the snapshot to a variable as JPEG first and
> then to fiel as PNG?

I need to export to PNG as I need a lossless image.  I just tried
exporting to paint as a variable and assigning the variable to the
text property of an image but the image displayed nothing. I then
exporting to paint as a file and assigned the file to the filename
property of the image and the image data displayed properly. Alas,
exporting the image as PNG to a file resulted in an image with an
alpha channel.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems