Splash Movie

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 4 11:37:28 EDT 2008

Hi Andres,

It wasn't clear to me that you're not using a player object. I'd try
using that.

If you use the play videoclip command, the clip is centered on the
card, but if a card is not open yet, Revolution may be unable to
center objects. You might want to open the stack first and send a
message to start playing the clip, and set the loc of the stack to the
screenLoc.

on preOpenstack
   set right of this stack to -100
   send preOpenStack2 to me in 0 millisecs
end preOpenStack

on preOpenStack2
   play videoClip x
   set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
end preOpenStack2

Let me know whether this works.

--
Best regards,