launch URL to get an e-mail with BCC, Subject and Body (was revMail and BCC)

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Jun 4 05:23:03 EDT 2008

Le 3 juin 08 à 18:43, Josh Mellicker a écrit :

> On Jun 3, 2008, at 4:48 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I did not received any e-mail from my server about this question.
>> That could be due to the incident, then I dare to post it again.
>> Thanks a lot in advance for any help.
>>
>> Meanwhile, I just noticed on the Archives site that Josh Mellicker
>> answered.
>> Sorry Josh, I did not received your post. I thank you a lot.  As
>> you suggested, I just tried "altEmailHarness.rev"
>> With it, I got e-mail where each fields are filled in, but,
>> infortunately, all accented characters are suppressed :-((
>> So it seems working only for English language.
>> Furthermore, it seems that BCC is not working. When I put my
>> address in BCC only, I do not receive the message.
>
> With the email clients I have used, you have to have a primary
> recipient or the email client will not send the email.
>
> So, I usually address myself as the main "send-to" and then put
> other addresses in the BCC.
>
> I don't know if this is a limitation of these email clients, or
> email in general.

Thank you Josh for this suggestion. I am using Mail included in
Leopard on Mac. Seems that it has not this limitation.
I just tried to add my address in "To".
Unfortunately, I get the same result as for the "subject" and "body"
fields : only texts without any special characters (including cr) are
allowed (without URLencode ; with URLEncode, I get the texts but in
their encoded form).

Thanks again for your attention and answers

Best regards from Grenoble
André