Triple-click has changed in 2.9

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 20:22:56 EDT 2008

To insert a totally unbiased opinion on this topic - strictly from a
power user's perspective:

There should be no "triple-click" in any app. Single for insertion;
double for selection of a word; all other selections should be
accomplished through the click/shift/click mechanism. That way you
always get exactly what you are aiming for. No ifs, ands or buts; and
I'm fairly sure this is a universal technique - or should be if it
isn't.

My two centavos,

Joe Wilkins