AW: Video - WVM and more

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jun 3 11:50:42 EDT 2008

Hi Jack,
without knowing the reason, just a thought: perhaps (probably) Rev is using
another multimedia interface (like MCI API) as the WMP and/or another codec.
For me the only reason for this behaviour, but if so you can't do anything
about it.
BTW, when testing with WMVs I got excellent results in quality within Rev,
but couldn't use WMVs anyway, because, beside stop,pause,play I had no
control over the video, what was essential for me.
My 2 cents
Tiemo