Cute Hypercard busy cursor

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Mon Jun 2 16:24:00 EDT 2008

David,

I too have pondered why

      set cursor to busy

uses the really old black and white rotating busy cursor from
Hypercard of the 1900's rather than whatever is the standard on the
platform today.

If you find that there is a command (for example):

      set cursor to century2000busycursor

or something like that, that displays this century's busy cursor,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Kee Nethery