[ANN] STS XML Library 2.1 Released

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jun 2 12:04:57 EDT 2008

>   I bought the Standard Edition version of your XML library a couple
> of years ago. Do we get updates or is there an upgrade path?

Purchasers of the XML Library Standard Edition get free updates of version
2.x, which were sent out the day I made the announcement. In your case,
Stephen, I had an old email address which bounced back so I'm resending your
copy (if you don't get it let me know).

Anyone else that purchased the XML Library Standard Edition who did *not*
already get their updates, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com