Is the revFont external unreliable?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jun 2 12:02:45 EDT 2008

On Jun 2, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hmmm... thanks, I should have thought of that myself. I'll ask for
> the console logs, if I can find them. Most of the time, Rev doesn't
> create any logs by itself, on my machine, particularly not after a
> crash. I hope this is different for the standalone.

This depends on the type of crash. If Rev just quits and no OS X crash
dialog is displayed then you won't see a crash log. If the OS does
display a crash dialog then you should be able to find a crash log.

When an external fails I have seen error messages in the Console
before so hopefully you can find some useful information there.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems