Is the revFont external unreliable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 2 07:57:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

For a client, I created a standalone, which inlcudes the revFont
external. Users of the software sometimes report that the features
related to the revFont external don't work. The log files created by
my scripts indicate that the external sometimes loads and sometimes
doesn't load. Note that all users have an exact copy of the same
standalone. This problem only occurs with Mac OS X.

Does anyone else have problems with the revFont external?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com