Re-2: Windows Remote Desktop Support (in 2.9. really fine) + Question: Citrix

Franz Böhmisch boehmisch at animabit.de
Thu Jul 3 11:01:04 EDT 2008

Thank you Steve for this valuable information!

Regards, Franz

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter
Subject: Re: Windows Remote Desktop Support (in 2.9. really fine) + Question: Citrix (03-Jul-2008 15:25)
From:    Steve Paris <lists at paris-saigon.com>
To:      boehmisch at animabit.de

Question: Did anyone test a runrev 2.9 prog in a Citrix environment?

Franz, I have a client/server system (a university student records
system) where the database server is in Saigon and usually around 10 to
15 users at the Hanoi campus. Most of these users make use of Citrix,
where the Rev client app runs on a Citrix server in Saigon. Others run
the client as a desktop app with the db connection to Saigon via a vpn.
In fact Rev 2.8.1 also worked OK with Citrix, except for blending. Also
using Windows Terminal Services now to manage a Rev app running in our
server room. Very happy to have that bug fixed in 2.9.

Steve Paris