Standalone - Using stack as DB

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jul 31 10:44:20 EDT 2008

Bonjour Bert,

Le 31 juil. 08 à 16:24, Bert Shuler a écrit :

> I have a main stack with 2 sub stacks.
> I use the sub stacks as a db, flipping through the cards and saving
> them on changes.
> Now when making a standalone, the save does not save the sub-stack
> data.
> What is the best way to use substacks for data?

I assume that you did not check the 'Move substacks into individual
stackfiles' box in the stacks pane of Standalone Application Settings.
For this reason, your substacks are part of the app and a app can be
saved.
You can only save a stack that is not included in your app.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.