Shock: strange unheard of message path behaviour???

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu Jul 31 08:41:45 EDT 2008

OK - figured it. Yes setting a property of an object in another stack
changes the defaultstack to the stack the object is in. In my case the
getprop handler was in a used library (my mistake forgot to delete it when
testing) - so it get called but in the context of the new defaultstack with
the image in.

Solved and learned something useful - setting a property works just like
sending a message with regard to message paths.