Looking for programmer of externals

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 30 08:51:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

About two years ago, I asked here for someone who would be able to
help me writing an external. It appeared I just can't find the time to
write externals, because I am too busy managing projects and
programming in Revolution. I agreed to hire someone, but the person I
was going to work with never delivered. By now, I have four or five
externals I would like to write, for Windows and Mac OS X.

So, I wonder if there is anyone around with too much time on his or
her hands? Feel free to write me and let's see if we can work
something out.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille