Re insert file type and creator

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Jul 29 20:14:10 EDT 2008

Aloha, Richard:

Not yet... means Postini or Google blocked it. our domain is actually
having it's email hosted on google now...

I will go on line and check our quarantines....

Or you could post to Rev Online; or I can let you on our wiki and you
can upload there...

Meanwhile we are getting a good edu on Apple script!