settings of the control

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Jul 29 12:38:05 EDT 2008

For one project I've been working on that includes many form fields
and suchlike, I've been giving each control a custom property
"initialState" that may contain text (or "empty") for fields, true|
false for checkboxes etc, and so on. Then I have a handler that loops
through all the controls in a given part of the app, and sets the
necessary properties.

Best,

Mark