property inspector -> set external

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 07:32:02 EDT 2008

Not sure, But I think the property inspector will not 'see' the bundle
that is in the OSX package. When building a standalone I have been
having trouble get my app to work until I copied the external outside
of the package and use the "set the externals of stack ....." to get
it to work.

Tom McGrath