Flexible Learning

Hugh Senior FlexibleLearning at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 02:48:19 EDT 2008

We received notification of your registration on Friday 25 July at 19:39.
Your keys were issued the same day at 21:42. You wrote to us on Monday 28 at
17:34, and we responded at 17:40 advising that your keys had been issued to
the email address you supplied and that you may wish to confirm your email
address. We received your feedback about a parked Scrapbook this morning
Tuesday 29 at 5:28 and again have replied within a few hours, although the
email address was not the same as your registration.

If you have not received any or all of the above from us, please get in
touch and we shall send you your keys by post.

/H