Stacks inside OSX Package

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 29 00:41:42 EDT 2008

Friends,

if you want to change a file inside the bundle and have the date of
the bundle change a simple shell command will do the trick, you just
need to touch the bundle

get shell("touch" && tFile)

where tFile is the path of the app bundle.

and then backup solution, time machine and everything start working again

my two unix cents
andre