Which engine?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jul 28 23:45:54 EDT 2008

Jacque,

do you have shell access? it's easier to debug that way. I suspect a
ownership error. Can you run a cgi that is not revolution based
something like:

#!/bin/bash

echo "Content-type: text/plain";
echo "";
echo "Hello World!";

This way, you'll see if it is a perms/ownership problem or a
revolution specific problem.
(Assuming you have a linux account and bash is there)

Andre