Which engine?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jul 28 23:04:16 EDT 2008

Jacque,

I have 2.9.0-dp-5 in CentOS running well. Always invoke it with the
-ui and pick the correct engine, I keep forgetting if it is the one
from the Standalone or the one to be used by the IDE...

I just checked, I am running 2.9.0 build 610 here.

You may need not only to set it to 755 but also set it to the correct
user:group using the chown command, some hosts are picky about who
owns the file (specially true for simple shared hosting accounts in
dreamhost)

Andre