Re insert file type and creator

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jul 28 18:55:14 EDT 2008

Aloha,

semi urgent...

Recent upgrade on the fab photo processing tool DXO got us in trouble
because it's outputting .tiff files with no resource fork and dropping
the creator and type on OSX 10.5.4

The  pre-press team is asking me if i can write a widget to poke  TIFF
and 8BIM back into the type and creator slots of the resource fork...

Anyone know if we can do this in revolution?

I see this:

  put myStoredResources into URL "resfile:myFile"

but rev docs don't expose the resource file data structure. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Sivakatirswami