brushColor transparency setting possible?

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 13:30:08 EDT 2008

Hi all,
While we're on this topic of brush Tools, anyone know how to set the
transparency of the brushColor on WinXP and RunRev 2.9?
On the stack is an image that the user has "captured" using the import
snapshot command.
>From a Toolbox the user can select an option to "hilite" a part of the
imported image, like using the yellow Sharpie highlighter.
I set the brush tool, set the brush shape to the vertical shape, then set
the brushColor to yellow.
I need the yellow to be transparent, and don't know how to do that.

TIA,
Mark Stuart