Can't find host?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 27 14:04:36 EDT 2008

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the reply. That's really interesting. I remember seeing an
error like "can't find host". Your seem to get a system error and not
a an error generated by Revolution. Can anyone else confirm that this
has changed?

Actually, I've just tried this in Rev 2.6.1 and I still don't get an
error message in the result. Maybe the docs are wrong?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com