Click twice to open drawer?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 10:58:40 EDT 2008

When I do the following it works as expected except the first time right
after you open the stack in that case you have to click the button twice for
it to work. The button is on the main stack. What can I do to make it so the
button only has to be clicked once the first time. (this is hard to test
because you have to close and re-open RunRev to get the click twice
behavior).

On mouseup

  if the visible of stack "Consignees" is true then

    hide stack Consignees

  else

    drawer stack "Consignees" at right

    set visible of stack "Consignees" to true

  end if

end mouseup