How to set the vscroll of a combobox menu by script?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jul 25 09:11:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

still another one before WE, but probably a very basic one:

I have a combobox button with some menu items and only one menu item being
displayed. Now I would like to select a specific menu item by script and set
the vscroll of the button menu to the appropriate value, so that the right
menu item is being shown. Actually I know only the menu item value and not
the number to select, but I could also live with the menu item number.

I tried it with select menuItem 1 of btn "foo" and with "vscroll.?", but
without success. Perhaps there is a "send" command to the button?

Thank you, Tiemo