AW: AW: Where is the difference in resizeing stack?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jul 25 08:34:06 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,
I resize by the absolute diff of the windwow resize, like:
on resizeStack pNewW,pNewH,pOldW,pOldH
        put pNewW - pOldW into tWDiff
        put pNewH - pOldH into tHDiff
        put item 1 of the rect of player "myPlayer" into tL4
        put item 2 of the rect of player "myPlayer" into tT4
        put ((item 3 of the rect of player "myPlayer") + tWDiff) into tR4
        put ((item 4 of the rect of player "myPlayer") + tHDiff) into tB4
        set the rect of player "myPlayer" to tL4,tT4,tR4,tB4
so the resize works to the right and bottom
any idea?
Thanks, Tiemo