[ANN] F-ab 2.5.0 released and available for download

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 02:45:43 EDT 2008

On 7/24/08 5:16 PM, "Jiro Harada" <jiro at ronri-kobo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> F-ab 2.5.0 is now available for download.
>
> F-ab is a simple browser for Flash movies. It is created by Runtime
> Revolution 2.9. In F-ab, Flash movies are identified by channels
> instead of URLs. Currently 1300 or more high-quality Flash movies are
> registered in the channels.

Alright guys, you have to try this fabulous stack by doing the following

download the app and the lib folder as dmg
launch
look to the far left side of the stack window to the blue slider
at the very left, grab the divider and adjust until you see 1776
release and this video will begin to load

Now click on the icon that makes this stack window full screen...... amazing
experience.. choose 'site map' or other and enjoy the truly creative work
displayed beautifully in a Rev stack !!

(you can also just click on the number field and type '1776' and hit enter.)

Don't miss the Gallery, choose a year from the menu at the right, scan and
click with the mouse to see an image, the click the zoom icon on the image.
Such creative effects the author is using as his resume.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas

PS  I was going to bed but thought I would check out the newest by Jiro...
and now it is very, very late.