[ANN] F-ab 2.5.0 released and available for download

Jiro Harada jiro at ronri-kobo.com
Thu Jul 24 21:38:20 EDT 2008

Ken,

> How are you playing the Flash movies - are you using
> revBrowser?

No, I wrote an external to handle Flash Player.
In the Lib folder of this application, you will find BlendCoffee.dll
on Windows or BlendCoffee.bundle on Mac OS.
This is the external. This external enables that Flash Player plays
Flash movies in Runrev. It cannot display HTML contents.
This external also enables that Runrev calls ActionScritpt and
ActionScript sends messages to handlers in Runrev.

Jiro Harada