revBrowser in standalone

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 17:53:53 EDT 2008

Mark,

OK and the revBrowser. bundle is in the OSX app package: "Test.app/
Contents/MacOS/Externals/revbrowser.bundle"

The image object as it comes from the tool palette. i.e. an image
holder object to which an object that can hold an image. grin

I set the rect to the rect of an image BrowserOne which is in a grp:
  		put the windowid of this stack into tWinID

                 local sBrowserId
                 put revBrowserOpen(tWinID, "http://www.google.com")
into sBrowserId

                 revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "showborder","true"
                 revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "rect",rect of img
"BrowserOne" of grp "WebBrowser"

                 put sBrowserId into gBrowserId

I guess I really don't know there was no error in the final built
executable.

PS. I did get the mac version running and I copied the
revBrowser.bundle to the root level of the DVD and the app now runs on
OSX BUT the windows version still will not load a browser outside of
the IDE.

Tom