So many ways in XTalks

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jul 24 14:06:09 EDT 2008

Dear Jacque,

You are right (as Ken was in a recent post).
But my goal is always readability and elegance:
e.g. no break, no 'and' and no 'or': something understandable at
first sight without racking one's brains...
I always prefer it to concision even if I'm able to write put
CleanText(StripCR(toUpper(myList))) into tResult ;-)