revBrowser in standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 24 09:36:19 EDT 2008

Tom,

the externalpackages of stack "revExternalLibrary"

should contain "revBrowser" and

the externals of stack "revExternalLibrary" should contains something
like

/Users/Tom/Desktop/Test/MacOSX/Test.app/Contents/MacOS/Externals/
revbrowser.bundle

What is an image holder?!

You don't need to set the externals property yourself. The standalone
builder should do this for you. I just want to know whether this is
done correctly.

Are you sure that you have set the rect of the browser object
correctly? If you don't set the rect, you may never see the browser,
even though it has been loaded correctly.

How do you know there is no execution error? How did you check this?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com