revBrowser in standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 24 08:50:43 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

It works fine for me, most of the time. Have you checked the
externalPackages function, does the externals property refer to the
location where the revBrowser external can be found, and do you know
which execution errors you're getting? Also, which version of
Revolution are you using? Which version of OSX?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com