revBrowser in standalone

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jul 23 22:22:53 EDT 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 3:45 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> OK I got rid of the old altBrowser externals. But they still show up
> in the list of available externals in the standalone settings.

Hi Tom,

In the Externals folder located in your Documents folder there is a
file named "Externals.txt". Open the file in a text editor and I
imagine you will find I line referring to altBrowser. If so then
delete the line and save the file. Doing this should remove altBrowser
from the list of available externals.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore