Removing an OSX dock icon

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Jul 23 17:51:48 EDT 2008

Hello Ken and thanks again.  I am already using a script to locate
copies of FileBuddy and so far it seems to work on the few machines
I've tested. But thanks for suggesting it because it was dumb luck I
ran across this script.

   put "find /Library/Receipts -name *PlistBuddy" into tFindScript
   put shell(tFindScript) into tPlistBuddyList

  I then figure out which has the most recent creation date and go
with that one.

My fixPath() routine doesn't take all the same characters into
account.... I'll be using yours!

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)