revBrowser in standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 23 14:54:13 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

Right, I think the standalone builder calls it Browser, while the file
name is revBrowser (bundle or dll). If revBrowser.bundle or
revBrowser.dll is included with your standalone, you're fine. Also,
make sure that the latest version is included. It is probably best to
remove any revBrowser/altBrowser files from the My Revolution
<License> folder in the documents folder.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com