serial port

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Jul 23 12:34:13 EDT 2008

I know the serial port is configured for 9600 baud etc.
Where do I read about what baud rates are available
with Rev?  Is it different for different Macs?

I am also interested in any info related to the other
configurations for the serial port.

Sarah has a good stack that shows how to use the
serial ports.  Thanks Sarah.  I haven't used anything
about modems etc. for many years.  Where did you
read about the AT command.  It seems to me I had
a list of commands like that once so are there more
than can be sent with Rev?

-=>JB<=-