AW: How to access group members for editing?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 23 03:10:41 EDT 2008

Ok sorry, just "found" the inspect menu in the group properties. But after
having selected a group member I can't move it on the card. When trying to
click the selected member to move, again the group is selected and the whole
group is being moved. How can I move a group member within the group to
another position?
Thanks