locking, permissions, data

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Wed Jul 23 02:55:06 EDT 2008

We have seen this issue two times when an existing installation of
one of our apps was copied to a new server. I didn't understand how
it could happen, but probably Peter is right and using the on-off
switch instead of properly shutting down the application is the cause.

Maybe we could check for the existence of a .rev~ file, and if one
exists, remove the corresponding .rev file and change the extension
from rev~ to rev.

Kind regards,
Henk

On Jul 23, 2008, at 06:34 , use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com