Table Field documentation/tutorials/hints/anything

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 18:48:17 EDT 2008

Gordon,
Request 670, real table fields, has been the most asked for Rev
feature for approximately five years!
Someday? Maybe?
I agree with you that it would be most helpful - see my post to
Bugzilla in 2005.
If you have not already discovered it, you will encounter another
problem using the existing table for spreadsheet-like calculated
fields: you can only align the numbers to the left.
At this point I can't honestly say that more votes will help but it
probably can't hurt.
Paul Looney