locking, permissions, data

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 15:41:32 EDT 2008

Yes, this could be it.  They do every so often close it down using the on-off
switch, which invokes the shutdown procedure, but too fast for rev to close
and save properly.  Could be.  Thanks - at least it frees one from worrying
that someone is trying to use a text editor on it.

Now what to do about it!  At least it is fairly easy to recover from.

Peter