How to sort lines in a field manually?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jul 22 09:37:45 EDT 2008

Bonjour Matthias,

Le 22 juil. 08 à 15:26, runrev260805 at m-r-d.de a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> how can i sort lines in a textfield manually to bring the lines in
> a specific order?
>
> I have created a stack, where  a list of filenames will be created
> with drag n drop. I´ve just started to understand how to use drag n
> drop in Rev - thanks to Eric for his tutorial.
> This list has to be sorted manually by the user to bring it in the
> right order. I cannot use the sort command, because the order does
> not depend on the filenames.
>
> Is there a way to allow the user to sort the lines manually  by
> moving a line up or down? Or can this be done also with dragndrop
> feature of Rev 2.9?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

As you have my #024 Managing drag and drop #2 tutorial, have a look
at the 'Bonus' section of the 'Into one Rev window' tab:
You will find there an example of drag and drop between two fields
you will be surely able to adapt easily to achieve your goal using
Rev 2.9 drag and drop features.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.