How to sort lines in a field manually?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jul 22 09:26:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

how can i sort lines in a textfield manually to bring the lines in a specific order?

I have created a stack, where  a list of filenames will be created with drag n drop. I´ve just started to understand how to use drag n drop in Rev - thanks to Eric for his tutorial.
This list has to be sorted manually by the user to bring it in the right order. I cannot use the sort command, because the order does not depend on the filenames.

Is there a way to allow the user to sort the lines manually  by moving a line up or down? Or can this be done also with dragndrop feature of Rev 2.9?

Regards,

Matthias