Looking for USB remote control ...FRONTIER TRANZPORT

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jul 21 23:12:46 EDT 2008

MIDI??

Perhaps you can adapt this device from the music industry:
http://www.frontierdesign.com/Products/TranzPort/Introduction

<http://www.frontierdesign.com/Products/TranzPort/Apps/More...>here
they talk about 'other applications' --  I'm sure they have a SDK.

TranzPort's native MIDI protocol specification is publicly available.
If you don't break out in a sweat when you read about sysex messages
and MIDI controller values, then this might be useful to you in three
ways:
	*	Many programs let you specify MIDI parameters from
external controllers directly, or indirectly via a "learn" mode. So
even if a program doesn't have explicit TranzPort control, you might
still be able to tweak some of its parameters, or control its motion
from the next room with a TranzPort.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o