idlerate it not the same between mac and windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 19 10:55:25 EDT 2008

Hi Ludovic,

The reason probably is that the graphical engine is faster on Windows
than on the Mac. Sounds strange, since the Mac's specialty is
graphics, but true.

Also, you are setting the idlerate to 2 milliseconds. This may be too
few for your processor or operating system and actually such a rate
doesn't make sense. Unless for very specific purposes, an idlerate of
10 is "less" than sufficient. You probably want to set the idlerate to
1000 or 2000.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille