runrev adds http header for free?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 18 10:21:53 EDT 2008

Hi Bert,

Maybe I don't understand what is going on without looking at your
code. At which point do you see unwanted http headers? When you write
data to perl or when you read the data into rev? Is it possible that
Perl adds the headers, since you're using "print "Content-type: text/
html\n\n";"? Maybe you want "print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n";".

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com