Looking for USB remote control ...

Jack Rarick jrarick at hpsk12.net
Thu Jul 17 22:38:43 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I am looking for a programmable USB device that will allow me to designate up to six different buttons that will send mouse clicks to certain places on the screen. We do a lot with multimedia, and we want to give a user the option of using the remote in a large classroom to go to the next video, rewind the video, stop the video etc. There are buttons on the screen to accomplish that ... I just want the user to be able to stand 50 feet away with a remote. Am I dreaming?

All help will be appreciated!

Thank you,

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems