script error

Barry Barber barry_barber at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 15 13:06:13 EDT 2008

Hello List group,

I have a group of images containing a green and a blue button, each of which lays above an invisible image which when shown appears as a halo or glow around the button img as a hilite.
The script in each is the same, apart from the colour names, as below and of course works fine.

on mouseEnter
    set the vis of img "greenglo.png" to true
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
    set the vis of img "greenglo.png" to false
end mouseLeave

However, I need several of these groups on the same card to control different objects but when I duplicate it, despite it receiving a different ID, the script activates the visible of the images in the original group not those the mouse is over!
I have tried defining the group specificly (with and without quotes) but then nothing happens in either the original or the
copy and I get this error message.

Type    Chunk: can't find background
Object    greenbutton.png
Line    set the vis of img "greenglo.png" of this group to true
Hint    true

What background is it looking for and why is true indicated as an error?

Always grateful for any help
Barry Barber

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina