copying unicode text into other applications

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 13 14:04:47 EDT 2008

Hi Rand,

This should be one of the following:

set the clipboarddata["html"] to the htmlText of field "my_field"
set the clipboarddata["rtf"] to the rtfText of field "my_field"
set the clipboarddata["unicode"] to the unicodeText of field "my_field"

Due to bugs in Revolution, each method has advantages and disadvantages.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com