Stacks inside OSX Package

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jul 12 16:50:26 EDT 2008

Just a reminder from the house of cubes...

Saving data inside a package works great, as long as one's backup
scheme doesn't include reading the DATE from the application package.
Changing data inside a folder in MacOSX does not change the date of
the folder, and neither does it change in an .app package.   I
learned this the hard way midway in a big project and had to rebuild
everything - I didn't have a recent backup.   I now have handlers
that save all the stacks or scripts or the entire package to an
offsite server.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o