GET URL with cookies

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jul 10 14:26:34 EDT 2008

Hello Friends,

The best way to monitor network traffic (IMHO) is Wireshark <
http://www.wireshark.org/ >. It has a learning curve for it allows you
to monitor everything and it is quite flexible. I usually allow it to
monitor HTTP traffic to/from a given domain, this way I filter all the
bg noise that mac os x and other apps might be generating.

wireshark is free and open source and available to every platform.

Andre